Green Point ReserveCurrently Open
- Address: Pacific Street | Watsons Bay, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-295856570
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Green Point Reserve is situated between the quiet suburbs of Belmont and Valentine by the Lake. This point offers Lake Macquarie’s most scenic and enjoyable natural attractions for cycling, walking and picnicking.
The bushland at Green Point features much native flora and fauna, adding interest to the walk. The flora includes open forests of Spotted Gum, Grey Gum, White Mahogany and Forest Red Gum. There is also remnant Littoral Rainforests. These areas provide habitat for native fauna including the Ring-tail Possum, Squirrel Glider, Powerful Owl and Sea Eagle.
There are three main walking access points into the reserve: the end of Dilkera Avenue at Valentine, The Shores Way at Belmont and Green Point Drive behind Belmont Hospital. The beauty of Green Point Reserve is it provides the walker with several track variations. If you want, you can also follow the water’s edge or inland tracks to have more adventure.
Entrance Ticket Details For Green Point Reserve
- Parking fees applicable.
How to Reach Green Point Reserve
- By Train: Waverton Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Green Point Reserve Address: Pacific Street | Watsons Bay, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Green Point Reserve Contact Number: +61-295856570
- Green Point Reserve Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Green Point Reserve: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!