How to Reach Sydney
HOW TO GET TO SYDNEY
- By Air: The Kingsford smith international Airport located 10km from the city is very well connected with all the major cities of Australia and other countries as well. All major airlines fly to and from Sydney. So which ever part of the world you are in you can easily board a flight to reach Sydney.
- By Road: Buses are economical way to travel within Australia. All major cities of Australia are connected with Sydney via highway. There are many car rental companies to offer services. It takes 9 hours to reach Sydney from Melbourne & 11 hours from Brisbanenonstop in car. You can also take halts to view the urban side while on the highway.
- By Train: Rail is the most preferred and popular medium of reaching to Sydney from other cities of Australia. Central Station is the primary railway station of Sydney. Country link is the train service which runs daily trains to long distance Australian cities such as Brisbane, Melbourne & Canberra. For someone who wants to experience the interiors of Australia you can avail Indian Pacific rail service from Sydney.
HOW TO GET AROUND SYDNEY
- By Train: Trains connect the suburbs of Sydney to the main city area.
- By NSW Trainlink: This vast metropolitan train network not only connects major localities of Sydney, but also connect nearby cities like Newcastle and Hunter Valley.
- By Bus: Sydney buses travel throughout the city and suburbs 24 hours a day.
- By Light rail: Transdev operates the light rail network connecting the various zones of the city.
Other modes of transport within the city are Hop On Hop Off buses, Harbour City Ferries, Taxis and bicycles.