Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park162 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bobbin Head Rd, New South Wales, Australia, Sydney Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 am Details
- Phone: +61-294728949
- Ticket Price: 12 AUD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids
Ku Ring Gai chase national park consists of untouched wilderness on the northern boundary of Sydney. Offering some of the fantastic bushwalking opportunities, this park offers a perfect natural escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. The park sits between the Hawkesbury River and suburbia. Here you can:
- Discover Aboriginal engravings, sandstone escarpments, waterfalls, large rivers, sandstone caves, panoramic views and so much more.
- Take Aboriginal Heritage Track: It is one of the most popular rock art sites in Ku-ring-gai National Park, and an amazing Aboriginal engraving site. The walk leads out from Resolute Picnic Area to pass by the caves and then continues down the management trail to the engravings. The walk then returns to the picnic area. It is a great way to see historic Aboriginal art in the Sydney region.
- Take America Bay Track: This short walk has a great range of scenery, making it a great choice if you have only a short time in this National Park. This track one of two ways to access America Bay - the other is by boat. The track cuts straight through the bush from West Head Rd to pass historic Aboriginal engravings and a large cliff with a small waterfall, which also gives an impressive view of the bay.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park
- Parking fees: $12 per vehicle per day
How to Reach Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park
- Take a cab from Sydney city centre
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park Address: Bobbin Head Rd, New South Wales, Australia, Sydney
- Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park Contact Number: +61-294728949
- Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park Timing: 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park Price: 12 AUD
- Best time to visit Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.27% of people who visit Sydney include Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60% of people start their Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park
People normally club together Pine Ana and Shelly Beach while planning their visit to Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park.