Lake Parramatta ReserveCurrently Open
- Address: 28 Bourke Street North Parramatta NSW 2151, Sydney, Australia Map
- Timings: 06:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-288393311
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
Lake Parramatta Reserve is a great place to be when it comes to planning an activity based outing from Sydney. Covering an area of 75 ha of bush land, this place offers immense opportunities for hiking, trailing, swimming and many other activities. There is an idyllic lake that covers the centre of this reserve and offers scenic views. Lake Parramatta was created as a result of the damming of Hunts Creek in 1856. The lake is now a recreational area with three marked bush walking trails. The longest one is the full circuit walk that goes around the entire lake. The other 2 walks are much shorter and easier to do.
The highlights of this reserve are:
- Heritage listed dam wall
- Canoeing, swimming in the lake
- Beautiful bush land
- Observing wildlife
- Picnic and BBQ facilities
Lake Parramatta Reserve Travel Tips
- Recommended to be visited during day time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lake Parramatta Reserve
- Parking fees applicable.
Lake Parramatta Reserve Hours
- This park remains open till 7:30 pm during the summer months.
How to Reach Lake Parramatta Reserve
- Nearest Bus station: North Rocks Rd Near Whitbread Pl
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lake Parramatta Reserve Address: 28 Bourke Street North Parramatta NSW 2151, Sydney, Australia
- Lake Parramatta Reserve Contact Number: +61-288393311
- Lake Parramatta Reserve Timing: 06:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Best time to visit Lake Parramatta Reserve(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lake Parramatta Reserve: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.38% of people who visit Sydney include Lake Parramatta Reserve in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
65% of people start their Lake Parramatta Reserve visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lake Parramatta Reserve
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Parramatta Reserve
People normally club together Calmsley Hill City Farm and Sydney International Regatta Centre while planning their visit to Lake Parramatta Reserve.