Sculpture By The Sea563 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bondi to Tamarama coastal walk, Sydney, Australia Map
- Phone: +61- 283990233
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Sculpture
Sculpture by the Sea is one of the most significant events in Sydney and over the years has become one of the attractions here. Every year tourists visit Bondi to Coogee walk that has played host to the Sculpture by the Sea exhibition. Ever since 1997, this free to visit exhibition transforms the picturesque coastline into an outdoor gallery showcasing local and international artists and activities. Do visit this exhibition if you are visiting Sydney during the time it is showcased.
Sculpture By The Sea Travel Tips
- This event usually takes place between October and November.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sculpture By The Sea
- This sculpture exhibition is free to access.
Sculpture By The Sea Hours
- For event dates, check the official website as they vary every year.
How to Reach Sculpture By The Sea
- Nearest Bus Station: Watsons Bay NSW 2030
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sculpture By The Sea Address: Bondi to Tamarama coastal walk, Sydney, Australia
- Sculpture By The Sea Contact Number: +61- 283990233
- Time required to visit Sculpture By The Sea: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.42% of people who visit Sydney include Sculpture By The Sea in their plan
33.33% of people start their Sculpture By The Sea visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sculpture By The Sea
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sculpture By The Sea
People normally club together White Rabbit Gallery and Sydney Cricket Ground while planning their visit to Sculpture By The Sea.