Silver BeachCurrently Open
- Address: 284 Prince Charles Pde, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-297100333
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Water Body, Leisure, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Snorkeling
Sydney is full of beaches that offer ample recreation for people who visit them. Silver Beach is a stretch of beach on the Kurnell peninsula fronting Botany Bay. Featuring the skyscrapers of the CBD as a backdrop, this long stretch of sand is noted for its 14 rock walls, which jut out perpendicularly at regular intervals. People come to Silver to swim, sunbathe, fish, snorkel and jet-ski. They also come to take lazy strolls along the beach.
Access is off Prince Charles Parade and it's very easy to find parking.
Silver Beach Travel Tips
- Dogs are prohibited on Silver Beach at all other locations.
How to Reach Silver Beach
- Hire a taxi from Sydney city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Silver Beach Address: 284 Prince Charles Pde, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Silver Beach Contact Number: +61-297100333
- Silver Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Silver Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.44% of people who visit Sydney include Silver Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
50% of people start their Silver Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Silver Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Silver Beach
People normally club together Cronulla Beach Walk and Botany Bay while planning their visit to Silver Beach.