Sydney Cricket Ground587 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Moore Park Rd, Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia, Sydney Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-293606601
- Ticket Price: 30 AUD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Entertainment
Cricket enthusiasts would definitely love to visit this cricket ground in Sydney. While you are spending your time in Sydney, make a visit to this world renowned ground to watch a match. Even if there is no match going on, you can take a behind the scenes guided tour to this ground to marvel at its space and technology. During these tours you can sit in the dressing rooms where sports legends prepared for their final moments or you can also visit the hallowed turf where Michael Clarke brought up his triple century to claim the highest SCG test score.
Sydney Cricket Ground Travel Tips
- Always check online for sports events.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sydney Cricket Ground
- Adult - $30
- Child/Concession - $20
- Family - $78
Sydney Cricket Ground Hours
- Recommended time of arrival is as per the sports event.
- Recommended duration of visit is as per the sports event.
How to Reach Sydney Cricket Ground
- Nearest Bus Station: Moore Park Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sydney Cricket Ground Address: Moore Park Rd, Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia, Sydney
- Sydney Cricket Ground Contact Number: +61-293606601
- Sydney Cricket Ground Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Sydney Cricket Ground Price: 30 AUD
- Best time to visit Sydney Cricket Ground(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sydney Cricket Ground: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.73% of people who visit Sydney include Sydney Cricket Ground in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
52.73% of people start their Sydney Cricket Ground visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Sydney Cricket Ground
92.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sydney Cricket Ground
People normally club together Sydney Jewish Museum and The Entertainment Quarter while planning their visit to Sydney Cricket Ground.
Sydney Cricket Ground Reviews & Ratings
Good Morning, For the SCG Tour, can you buy tickets for this at the gate or do they have to be purchased online?Answer Report Abuse
We are going to be in Sydney Tuesday, January 21 and January 22, 2020. Are there any matches on those days?Answer Report Abuse
As of now, there are no matches scheduled on January 21 and 22, 2020. To stay updated about the events happening at the Sydney Cricket Ground, it is recommended that you visit its official website.Report Abuse
Book membership seats for test in JanuaryAnswer Report Abuse
Hello, Sir. You can login to the member portal and then book membership seats. The official website is this.Report Abuse