Sydney Royal Botanic GardensCurrently Closed
- Address: Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-292318111
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Botanical Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nature
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens - Review
The Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens is one of the most famous botanical gardens in the world. Nationally, it is the most visited centralized botanical gardens of Sydney. The botanical gardens have been engaged in the scientific study of plants from all over the world focussing on the research upon the variations and diversities exhibited by them. The chief characteristic of the Sydney Botanical Gardens lies in its continual contribution to the acclimatising of plants internationally.
Among the featured plants of the garden, the fig trees of the Moreton Bay region are found in abundance in the gardens. It also includes a large exhibition ground now modernised as the Garden Exhibition Palace Among the wildlife it features, the Grey headed Flying Foxes or Bats are numerous. Give at least 2 hours time in your Sydney trip planner to visit this place. It is just a short walk away from the Sydney Opera House so it surely should go into your Sydney itinerary. Visit 2 Weeks in Australia Itinerary for an unforgettable Australia travel experience.
One of the most visited botanical gardens of Sydney; Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens is special as there are no tickets for Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens. However, if you choose to stick on to some tour, it will offer you the advantage of other activities along with this major attraction in Sydney. Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens tours are easily available with us. As you pick up and book tickets for Sydney Royal Gardens with us, you will be left spoilt with deals and ultimate prices.
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens Ticket Prices with our tours are affordable as you book tickets for Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens with us.
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens Information
- The garden includes a large and extremely well maintained pond to add to the scenic beauty.
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens Opening and Closing Hours
- October: 7 am-7.30 pm
- November-February: 7 am-8 pm
- March: 7 am-6.30 pm
- April & September: 7 am-6 pm
- May & August: 7 am-5.30 pm
- June & July: 7 am-5 pm
How To reach Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens by Public Transport
- By Train: the nearest station is Martin Place. Other stations close to the Royal Botanic Gardens are St James and Circular Quay.
- By Bus: the 441 (Balmain via QVB Building) leaves York Street, Town Hall on weekdays, 10 am to 5 pm, stopping outside the Art Gallery of NSW. The Sydney Explorer Bus also includes the Royal Botanic Gardens on its route and the 200 (Chatswood to Bondi) stops in Macquarie Street.
Restaurants Near Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens
- Eastbank Cafe Bar Pizzeria
- Quadrant Restaurant
- ECQ Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens
95% of people who visit Sydney include Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
37.17% of people start their Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens
62.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens Cruises
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens Sightseeing Tours
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens Culture & Theme Based Tours
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens Rentals
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens Shore Excursions
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens Map
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens Trips
Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Reviews
All QuestionsSydney royal botanic gardens
- Tråsåvika Camping John J Wiggen - Tråsåvika Camping John J Wigge
- Tråsåvika Camping
- Bygningshistorisk Park
- Håndarbeid Og Klær Ragnhild Lilletofte
- Sirdal Husky Farm Day Tours
- Sirdal Hytteformidling
- Myres Camping Gunbjørg Myre
- Karin Tove Netland
- Bjørnestad Skisenter
- Exclusive Art Ans
- Exclusive Art
- Aursundfisk Ba
- Løbergs Multikunst
- Aslaug Jamtvoll
- Mary Barthelemy