Sydney Tower10554 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Westfield Centre/100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-293339222
- Ticket Price: 29 AUD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Tower, Architecture , Observation Deck
The Tower of Sydney is a striking construction in Australia. It is the second tallest building in Australia as well as the second tallest observation tower among all the others in countries situated in the southern half of the world. It is situated in the Market Street of the Sydney business center. Being facilitated for public visiting, the Sydney Tower is a prime visiting attraction for world tourists. It accommodates a highly featured shopping mall in its ground zone, along with the famous Sydney Tower Dining.
The other major attractions of the Sydney tower are the Sydney Tower Eye and the observation deck known as Oztrek. The Tower also has an elite selection of extremely facilitated restaurants known as the 360 Bar and Dining and the Sydney Tower Buffet. Possibly the most famous and internationally visited hangout for high-end parties and celebrations- the Sky Venue, is able to host a huge count of guests. The Skywalk situated on the top of the Sydney Tower is an exclusive viewing and recreational zone for international tourists. If you dare, one of the most exciting things to do in Sydney is the SKYWALK as it gives you a birds-eye view of the city in the most enthralling way ever!
Sydney Tower Travel Tips
- The prices above are for the Sydney Tower Eye.
- The Sydney Tower Eye offers a grand view and chiefly the observatory provisions to view the entire city of Sydney as well as the coastline and surroundings.
- The floor of the Tower Eye also features a newly built movie hall.
- The Skywalk costs Dollars 69 at the most and runs from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm from October to April and 10:00 am to 7:00 pm from May to September.
- If you book tickets online and in advance it is much cheaper. There are many packages that can get you amazing discounts as well.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sydney Tower
- child:$ 11.20(online booking), walk up price: $17
- Adult walk up price: $26.50
Sydney Tower Hours
- Last entry is at 9:30 pm.
- Please be advised that Skywalk is closed until further notice.
How to Reach Sydney Tower
- Light Rail- Stop at Capitol Square and head along Pitt Street .
- Train- Stop at Town Hall station or St James station.
- Bus- Alight at Queen Victoria Building from George Street or at Hyde Park/St James Station from Elizabeth Street.
- 360 Bar and Dining
- Sydney Tower Buffet
- Sky Venue
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.09% of people who visit Sydney include Sydney Tower in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
51.75% of people start their Sydney Tower visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sydney Tower
82.46% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sydney Tower