Sydney Tower Buffet4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia Map
- Timings: 11:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-282233800
- Tags: Restaurant
The Sydney Tower Buffet is a contemporary restaurant with self-serve buffet and offers a panoramic revolving view of the city. The banquet-style dining experience combined with uninterrupted and unparalleled views, it is the perfect environment for relaxed dining and attracts locals and visitors alike. At the Sydney Tower Buffet, over fifty-five dishes are prepared everyday across an extensive range of cuisines including Vietnamese, Modern Australian, Japanese, Italian and much more. From a huge selection of fresh and delectable seafood to salads, hot dishes to sweet treats, you can find it all here. With all that it has to offer, the restaurant makes up for an ideal venue for cocktail events and fine dining.
How to Reach Sydney Tower Buffet
- Train Central Coast & Newcastle Line, South Coast Line, T1, T2, T3, T8 to stop - St James Station
- Bus 412, 413, 431, 438, 439, 470, L38, L39 to stop - David Jones, Castlereagh St, Stand A
- Bus 500, 507, 515, 518, 520, M52 to stop - Martin Place Station, Elizabeth St, Stand E
- Sydney Tower Buffet Address: Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Sydney Tower Buffet Contact Number: +61-282233800
- Sydney Tower Buffet Timing: 11:30 am - 09:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!