Urban Jungle Adventure ParkCurrently Closed
The Urban Jungle Adventure Park is a new amusement addition to the list of attractions in Sydney for the visiting tourists. Situated at a favourable location in western Sydney, it features an array of adventures and games using high ropes attached to trees as well as other structures.
The adventures include five stages of assessing the players, based on their age, stamina and competence. The challenges are designed to be in an increasing order of difficulty and requirement of stamina as you climb higher and higher amidst the trees. Not just this, buying a ticket here gives you free access to the Aquatic centre as well. So if you’ve always wanted to know what Tarzan must feel like, pay this one a visit!
- There are different gaming and challenging activities to assess the strength and endurance of the gamers for the upcoming stages. Instructors are careful not to test you beyond your strength but caution is advised.
- Access to the Aquatic Centre included in the ticket price.
- Problems may arise due to rain. Make sure you go on a sunny day.
- If you cannot complete all the courses you are given a complimentary pass for a later visit.
- Some light snacks can be bought inside the premises.
- Weekends 9:30AM-5:00PM
- Mon - Fri By Appointment
- Public Holidays 9:30AM-5:00PM
- School Holidays 9:30AM-5:00PM
- The last booking time is 3 PM
- Nearest Bus Station: Olympic BVD
- Allphones Arena
- Bacar Restaurant
- Boulevard Brasserie & Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.65% of people who visit Sydney include Urban Jungle Adventure Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
90.12% of people start their Urban Jungle Adventure Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Urban Jungle Adventure Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Urban Jungle Adventure Park
staff were very friendly and helpful, very good briefings and the course itself was not overly difficult but were challenging for me.
Great place for your children to visit if they are going a bit crazy with 4 different courses that will surely tire them out and very reasonable prices. Although a good size it was a bit boring towards the end when I finished the course in 60 minutes. Would do again is challenging and great to tire your kids out.
Kid's had a ball. Great staff, very helpful.
A lot of fun, smaller class size, experienced instructors and fun courses. Great for adults too :)
It's great fun for kids! Love to go there!