Wildlife Sydney Zoo3520 Votes Currently Open
- Address: WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, 1-5 Wheat Road Darling Harbour, Sydney 2000, Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-1800206158
- Ticket Price: 40 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
When it comes to spending your vacations with your family, Sydney is a great place to be. Situated in the very centre of the city, Wildlife zoo allows you to indulge into animal adventure as you journey around Australia. Inside its premises, you can walk through iconic Australian habitats and encounter some of the most loved, feared and unique animals.
Some of the attractions of this zoo are:
- Rex, the huge crocodile in Kakadu Gorge.
- Kangaroos, wallabies and emus in Kangaroo Walk.
- Cuddly koalas in Gum Tree Valley.
Further, there are interactive displays, inspiring and entertaining daily keeper talks and enhanced walk-through habitats that include Koala Encounters, Kangaroo Walk-about and Butterfly Tropics.
You may also be interested in Australia in 2 weeks Itinerary
Wildlife Sydney Zoo Travel Tips
- Wild life Sydney Zoo is a large all-weather attraction with indoor and outdoor exhibits and displays. To get the best of your visit, you are recommended taking around 90 minutes to walk through the attraction.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wildlife Sydney Zoo
- Children(4-15yrs): $28
- There are certain discounts available for online booking: adult- $28, child-$19
How to Reach Wildlife Sydney Zoo
- By Bus: Sydney Explorer Bus Stop No. 24
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.98% of people who visit Sydney include Wildlife Sydney Zoo in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
43.1% of people start their Wildlife Sydney Zoo visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wildlife Sydney Zoo
77.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wildlife Sydney Zoo