Fontane BiancheCurrently Open
- Address: Via dei lidi, Fontane Bianche, Syracuse, Sicily, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Water Sport
15 kilometres to the south of Syracuse, the Fontane Beach’s popularity soars during the summer season and you can barely find an empty spot here during peak season. The pristine white beach embraces the rocky terrain and with a cliff section that gradient into its lush waters, a dip here is just what you need to relax after a long day of sightseeing.
The beach is also a loved place for deep-sea divers and snorkelers who come here to explore the reefs near the cliff section. The beach is surrounded by vibrant hotels and restaurants that are perfect to take a break from the sun and relax with some good food. If you are in the mood to party, don’t forget to explore the clubs that line the beach.
Fontane Bianche Hours
- Timings of individual attractions around the beach vary.
How to Reach Fontane Bianche
- By Train: Fontane bianche (Fontane Bianche)
- On Foot
- By renting electrical bicycle/ bike/ scooter/ car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Syracuse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Syracuse and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fontane Bianche Address: Via dei lidi, Fontane Bianche, Syracuse, Sicily, Italy
- Fontane Bianche Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Fontane Bianche(preferred time): 07:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Fontane Bianche: 08:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.48% of people who visit Syracuse include Fontane Bianche in their plan
60% of people start their Fontane Bianche visit around 07 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Fontane Bianche
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fontane Bianche
People normally also visit Chiesa Di Santa Teresa while planning their trip to Fontane Bianche.