Best Time To Visit Syracuse
The best time to visit Syracuse is from May through late July and September through mid-November. The best season to visit Syracuse is Summer and Fall.
- Summer: Summer time in Syracuse is from May to late July, when the temperature ranges from 17 degrees to 28 degrees Celcius. This is the peak season of the city.
- Fall: September to mid-November is when Syracus experiences the wonderful colours of fall. This is also one of the peak seasons.
- Winter: The cold season lasts from December to late February. The weather gets pretty unpredictable and there can be a complete blockout due to snow.
- Spring: March to April is Spring time in Syracuse. The weather is quite pleasant during this time.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Syracuse is 871.73 mm in October.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Syracuse is September.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Syracuse is September.
Least humid month in Syracuse is March.
- Best time to visit Syracuse Zoo in Syracuse
- Best time to visit Destiny U S A in Syracuse
- Best time to visit Erie Canal Museum in Syracuse
- Best time to visit Milton J. Rubenstein Museum Of Science And Technology in Syracuse