Everson Museum Of Art85 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 401 Harrison St, Syracuse, NY 13202, United States
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3154746064
- Ticket Price: 8 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids, Sculpture
Been in the country since 1897, the Everson Museum of art was the first of its kind to aim solely on collecting American art. The museum now houses around 11000 such masterpieces that range from paintings, sculptures and drawings to videos and graphics. The museum also boasts to have the largest ceramic collection in the whole of USA. Everson also is known for having one of the first video art collections in the country. This is a must-visit for art lovers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Everson Museum Of Art
- Given price is for a single adult.
- Seniors (65+): 6 USD
- Children (12 and under): Free
- Pay-What-You-Wish Admission: Every Wednesday
- Free Admission: Every Third Thursday from 05:00 PM – 08:00 PM, includes a free docent tour at 06:00 PM.
- Free Family Days and Community Days offered several Saturdays per year. Kindly refer to the official website for the excat dates.
How to Reach Everson Museum Of Art
- Greyhound Transit Line
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Syracuse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Syracuse and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.19% of people who visit Syracuse include Everson Museum Of Art in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
48.28% of people start their Everson Museum Of Art visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Everson Museum Of Art
91.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Everson Museum Of Art
People normally club together Milton J. Rubenstein Museum Of Science And Technology and Syracuse Stage while planning their visit to Everson Museum Of Art.