How to Reach Syracuse
HOW TO GET TO SYRACUSE
- By Air: Syracuse Hancock International Airport is the main airport in the city. It is connected to major cities like New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston and Toronto.
- By Road: Syracuse is well connected by road via Interstates 81, 90, 690 and 481. The city is also connected via U. S. Highways 11 and 20. The city can be reached by cars or bus services available.
HOW TO GET AROUND SYRACUSE
- By Bus: The Centro Bus System connects to most places in Syracuse, as well as, around it.
- By Taxi: Taxis are readily available as there many taxi services present in Syracuse. They will take you to whichever location you wish to visit.
- By Bicycle: Syracuse can also be seen on a bicycle. You can hire one from many places in the city. Even buses have bike racks to place you bikes when you want to avoid cycling through the steep hills.
- On Foot: Syracuse can be best explored on foot, as most of the major attractions are at walkable distances.