How to Reach Syracuse, New York
The Easiest Way to Reach Syracuse
HOW TO GET TO SYRACUSE
- By Air: Syracuse Hancock International Airport is the main airport in the city. It is connected to major cities like New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston and Toronto.
- By Road: Syracuse is well connected by road via Interstates 81, 90, 690 and 481. The city is also connected via U. S. Highways 11 and 20. The city can be reached by cars or bus services available.
HOW TO GET AROUND SYRACUSE
- By Bus: The Centro Bus System connects to most places in Syracuse, as well as, around it.
- By Taxi: Taxis are readily available as there many taxi services present in Syracuse. They will take you to whichever location you wish to visit.
- By Bicycle: Syracuse can also be seen on a bicycle. You can hire one from many places in the city. Even buses have bike racks to place you bikes when you want to avoid cycling through the steep hills.
- On Foot: Syracuse can be best explored on foot, as most of the major attractions are at walkable distances.
Are you looking for a Syracuse travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Syracuse
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Syracuse. The most preferred mode of transport in Syracuse is Car.
Average distance: 19.83 km Average time: 24.67 min
Car 50%Driving 27.5 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 28.14 kms 28.5 min
Walking 25%Walking 7 min Bus 5 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 3.22 kms 17 min
- How to reach Sylvan Beach
- How to reach Rochester
- How to reach Middleport
- How to reach Tivoli
- How to reach Buffalo
- How to reach New Paltz
- How to reach Schuyler Falls
- How to reach Essex Fells
- How to reach Blandon
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco