Are you looking for what to do in Szeged?
- Napfenyfurdo Aquapolis: The best waterpark – Thermal spa combination this side of the Balkans.
- Dom Square: Surrounded by historical buildings and excellent food and architecture. Site of the Summer Open Air Theatre festival.
- Votive Church: Large, elegant. Has an interesting mix of various medieval architectural times. A must on your list of things to do in Szeged.
- Szeged Zoo: Practices serious animal conservation.
- Crucian Street: The best hangout in the city, full of boutiques and bars and cafes. Great shopping.
Below we have a list of things to do in Szeged and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Szeged getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Szeged with confidence.