Events and Festivals in Tagaytay
- Pilipinyahan Summer Festival: This event that takes place in May promotes and celebrates pineapples as the most alluring agricultural product in the country. The festival celebrates pineapples as an important fruit, particularly to the island nation of the Philippines.
- Flores de Mayo / Santacruzan: Also held in May, this nationwide festival honors the discovery of Christ’s Cross by Queen Helena and Constantine.
Trip plans for Tagaytay
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Tagaytay
Tagaytay Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Tagaytay
TAGAYTAY DAY TOUR SIGHTSEEING FROM MANILANew on TripHobo
Duration: 14 Hrs
Located just thirty four miles from Manila you will find Tagaytay, one of Philippines top ten toursit destinations due to its...Book Now
Save 4%TAAL VOLCANO CRATE Day Tour from ManilaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 12 Hrs
Visit the worlds smallest volcano, Taal Volcano. Located in Tagaytay City, about an hour outside of Manila. Just 34 miles fro...
Museo Orlina Day PassNew on TripHobo
Duration: 9 Hrs
The Museo Orlina opens its door to the public, where they can view superb examples of Ramon Orlinas scintillating artistry to...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Amadeo
- Events & Festivals in Silang
- Events & Festivals in Alfonso
- Events & Festivals in Indang
- Events & Festivals in Tanauan City
- Events & Festivals in Lemery