How to Reach Tagaytay, Philippines
The Easiest Way to Reach Tagaytay
- By Air: The closest international airport to Tagaytay is Manila airport. It is located at an approximate distance of 60 kilometers from the town.
- By Car: From Manila airport, visitors can hire cabs or rent cars to Tagaytay. Alternatively, you can even choose to take a bus to Tagaytay from the Cubao bus terminal. Take the bus going to Nusugbu which passes through Tagaytay. The journey should not take more than 3 hours.
- By Bus: There are a number of bus connections to Tagaytay from various surrounding cities like Mandaluyong, Laguna , Calamba and Lemery and San Augustin.
- By Jeepney: Jeepneys are shared taxis that are extremely popular as a means of transportation in Tagaytay. They are colorful and quirky and travelling in them would help visitors capture the spirit of Tagaytay beautifully. They are basically like small buses that ply on almost every street in Tagaytay. You can board a jeepney when it's parked at a stop or by flagging one down as they drive past. You can include many things to do in Tagaytay if yiu are traveling by Jeepney.
- By Tricycle: Tricycles are motorcycles with a sidecar and are also quite prevalent an popular in Tagaytay. They can take you anywhere, but the pricing scheme is complicated so negotiate before you hop on.
- On Foot: Tagaytay is small enough to be explored on foot. The gorgeous surroundings make the walk a lovely and peaceful experience.
Are you looking for a Tagaytay travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Tagaytay
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Tagaytay. The most preferred mode of transport in Tagaytay is Motorbike.
Average distance: 25 km Average time: 90 min
Motorbike 100%Motorbike 90 min Overall average time for 25 kms 90 min
How to Reach Tagaytay from Nearby Cities
|Burol to Tagaytay||12.39 km||12 mins|
|Valenzuela Street to Tagaytay||14.64 km||14 mins|
|Trece Martires City to Tagaytay||15.73 km||15 mins|
|San Pedro to Tagaytay||17.66 km||17 mins|
|General Trias to Tagaytay||17.66 km||17 mins|
|Calamba to Tagaytay||18.57 km||18 mins|
|Lipa to Tagaytay||24.58 km||24 mins|
|Anilao Hill to Tagaytay||26.79 km||26 mins|
|Imus City to Tagaytay||242.92 km||5 hours 41 mins|
|Dasmariñas to Tagaytay||261.44 km||6 hours 47 mins|
- How to reach Amuyong
- How to reach Balsahan
- How to reach Naic
- How to reach Anilao Hill
- How to reach Makati City
- How to reach Manila
- How to reach Batangas Ii
- How to reach Plaridel
- How to reach Libmanan
- How to reach Cebu City
- How to reach Baguio
- How to reach Dasol
- How to reach Cauayan City
- How to reach Nasipit
- How to reach Aringay