- Address: Paradizoo, Maglabe Drive, Mendez, Cavite, Philippines, Tagaytay
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-468999824
- Ticket Price: 199 PHP
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Safari, Family And Kids
About Paradizoo, Tagaytay
One of the best zoos, a visit to Paradizoo in Tagaytay is a must for those who wish to explore this place. Visitors can interact with the farm animals up close and personal and also feed them. There’s a tour guide in every farm cluster at Paradizoo, who know everything about the animal and also they teach parents and kids how to co-exist with these animals. There is also a butterfly sanctuary within the zoo where you can find rare and exotic species of butterflies. You can even enjoy activities like horseback riding and camel feeding. Paradizoo also has a Vegetable Farm filled with organically grown vegetables which guests and visitors can buy and bring home. This place also offers accommodations for people who want to stay overnight. There are colorful pots will greet you upon entering the theme farm. Inside there is a discovery shop and a café for some shopping and gorge on some snacks respectively. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Tagaytay Itinerary 2 Days.
- Tickets are available online at a discount price.
- Do not pluck flowers or plant leaves.
Paradizoo Ticket Prices
- The given ticket price is for adults.
- The entrance fee for children is 149.00 Philippine Peso.
- Different activities inside the theme park have different fees.
- Children below 3ft is FREE
- Paradizoo Ticket Child (3ft-4ft)
- 4ft above is adult rate.
How To reach Paradizoo by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop- Olivarez Plaza - Bataangas Bus Stop
- Nearest Jeepney- Jeepney Pinoy Resto
- Rented a Car.
Restaurants Near Paradizoo
- Mandarin Express
- BBQ King
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tagaytay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tagaytay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Paradizoo
51.72% of people who visit Tagaytay include Paradizoo in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
34.42% of people start their Paradizoo visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Paradizoo
94.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paradizoo
8 Views3 Days 2 Nights3 Day Trip to Nasugbu from San Jose Del Monte CityBy: Guest UserCity: Nasugbu
Paradizoo, Tagaytay Reviews
- Manhee Sungrowon Church
- Young Kwang Church
- Upper Room Pentecostal
- Catholic Churches-Churches
- New Image Ministries
- Duncan David Rev
- The Global Unified Chines
- Primera Iglesia Cristiano
- Sungsan Central Church
- Apostles For Christ
- Temple Beth Torah
- Chabad Of Brentwood South
- Congregation Aatzei Chaim
- Kollel Los Angeles
- Ahavat Zion Synagogue