Picnic Grove4200 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tagaytay Picnic Grove Complex, Barangay Sungay East-End, Cavite, Philippines
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-464134206
- Ticket Price: 50 PHP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Paint Ball, Trail, View Point, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Lake, Observation Deck, Picnic Spot, Volcano, Games, Souvenir Shop
Picnic Grove offers a variety of recreations for everybody, especially the family, a lush 500 meters long walking area, a paintball war jungle, a volcano and lake view deck, a horseback riding area and some nice souvenir shops. The Picnic Grove is probably the most visited spot in Tagaytay, or maybe neck and neck with the other popular destination nearby, the Palace in the Sky which is now known as People’s Park.
Other activities involve a new Zipline that soars 300 feet above the ground for the daredevils, the eco-trail for walking enthusiasts and of course the picnic spots for those who just want to hang out and enjoy Tagaytay’s view and weather. From the public view deck here you have a gorgeous view of Lake Taal to the south, Laguna de Bay to the east and almost as far as Manila to the north. Jeepneys go up there regularly from the Tagaytay Rotonda (Silang Crossing), stopping on the way at the turn-off down to Talisay.
Picnic Grove Travel Tips
- The park needs urgent maintenance and is in quite a dilapidated condition as of now.
Entrance Ticket Details For Picnic Grove
- Park Table fees- PHP 150
- They have picnic cottages and pavilions worth P150-P500 each
- Price for a one-way Zipline ride is pegged at Php200.00 on a weekday and Php300.00 on weekends and holidays; for a two-way zip just adds Php100.00.
How to Reach Picnic Grove
- Nearest Jeepney Station- Balibago Jeepney Station
- Nearest Bus Stop- Tagaytay Rotunda bus stop
- Magj’s Restaurant
- Red Lemon Grill
- Azalea restaurant
- Japanese Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tagaytay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tagaytay and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.77% of people who visit Tagaytay include Picnic Grove in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
73.51% of people start their Picnic Grove visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Picnic Grove
93.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Picnic Grove
Picnic Grove Reviews & Ratings
Are you open in May 1?Answer Report Abuse
Timings of Tagaytay Picnic Grove are from 7 am to 7 pm. To check if the place is open on 1st May, call them directly on 63-464134206.Report Abuse