Puzzle MansionCurrently Closed
- Address: Cuadra Street, Brgy Asisan, Tagaytay, 4120 Cavite, Philippines
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 100 PHP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Resort, Games
Puzzle Mansion - Review
The Puzzle mansion is a museum where you can find the record-breaking puzzle collection of Gina Gil Lacuna who is a Guinness world record holder for the largest collection of jigsaw puzzles in the world. It is located in the Lacuna family's one hectare summer house in Tagaytay. If you’re lucky and Gina is at the mansion when you visit, she’s known to personally give a tour of her fascinating collection. She loves having kids as her audience because she wants to inspire them to believe that nothing is unachievable. Puzzle mansion is also a Bed and Breakfast hotel where you can stay amidst beautiful surroundings and warm hospitality. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Tagaytay Itinerary 2 Days.
Puzzle Mansion Information
- Check out the 3D puzzles that are truly intriguing.
- You can also have your picture imprinted into a puzzle piece.
How To reach Puzzle Mansion by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop- Savemore Bus Stop, Mendez Crossing - Manila Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Puzzle Mansion
- Sinaing Lutong Banay Eatery
- Big Food Eatery
- Mang Ben Lutong Bahay
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tagaytay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tagaytay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Puzzle Mansion
24.79% of people who visit Tagaytay include Puzzle Mansion in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
49.31% of people start their Puzzle Mansion visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Puzzle Mansion
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Puzzle Mansion