Puzzle Mansion, Tagaytay
About Puzzle Mansion, Tagaytay
Puzzle Mansion, Tagaytay - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Cuadra Street, Brgy Asisan, Tagaytay, 4120 Cavite, Philippines
Ticket Price: 100 PHP
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 14.5K times in trip plans
Museum, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Resort, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Puzzle mansion is a museum where you can find the record-breaking puzzle collection of Gina Gil Lacuna who is a Guinness world record holder for the largest collection of jigsaw puzzles in the world. It is located in the Lacuna family's one hectare summer house in Tagaytay. If you’re lucky and Gina is at the mansion when you visit, she’s known to personally give a tour of her fascinating collection. She loves having kids as her audience because she wants to inspire them to believe that nothing is unachievable. Puzzle mansion is also a Bed and Breakfast hotel where you can stay amidst beautiful surroundings and warm hospitality.
Puzzle Mansion Information
- Check out the 3D puzzles that are truly intriguing.
- You can also have your picture imprinted into a puzzle piece.
How To reach Puzzle Mansion by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop- Savemore Bus Stop, Mendez Crossing - Manila Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Puzzle Mansion
- Sinaing Lutong Banay Eatery
- Big Food Eatery
- Mang Ben Lutong Bahay
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tagaytay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tagaytay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Puzzle Mansion, Tagaytay Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mahogany Market
- Sonya's Garden
- Tagaytay Olivarez Plaza Bus Stop
- Famous Inn
- Cityland Tagaytay Prime Residences
- Bag Of Beans - Tagaytay
- Bulalo Point
- Tagaytay Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Tagaytay
- What to See in 48 Hours in Tagaytay
- What to See in 72 Hours in Tagaytay
- How to Spend 5 Days in Tagaytay
- How to Spend 6 Days in Tagaytay
- How to Spend 7 Days in Tagaytay