Sky RanchCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Tagaytay – Nasugbu Via Tuy Road, Barangay Kaybagal South, Tagaytay City (Beside Taal Vista Hotel), Philippines
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-028627704
- Ticket Price: 80 PHP
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Rides
About Sky Ranch, Tagaytay
The Tagaytay Eye, officially known as "Sky Eye", is the Tallest Ferris Wheel in the country at 207 feet with 32 gondolas and is part of the new fun park called Sky Ranch. It offers stunning views of Tagaytay and is a popular attraction for locals and tourists alike. It is a 10 minute ride and to the highest point, you will get 360 degrees scenic view of the whole Taal. There are a number of other amusement rides for children and adults too. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Tagaytay Itinerary 2 Days.
Sky Ranch Information
- Corporate and group tours are available.
- Others Contact Detailed : +63028627712/+63028317000 loc. 6347
Sky Ranch Ticket Prices
- The given ticket price is for Monday to Friday.
- For Saturday, Sunday, and holidays the entry fee is 100.00 Philippine Peso.
- There is free entrance for children 3 feet and below.
- To know the fee for different rides visit the official website.
Sky Ranch Opening and Closing Hours
- Holidays: 8:00am to 10:00pm
How To reach Sky Ranch by Public Transport
- Bus Coastal Mall - Calatagay to Sky Ranch stop
Restaurants Near Sky Ranch
- Krispy Kreme
- Red Engine
- Neul Borm Korean Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tagaytay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tagaytay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sky Ranch
95% of people who visit Tagaytay include Sky Ranch in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
59.97% of people start their Sky Ranch visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
7 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 7 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Sky Ranch
94.26% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sky Ranch
Sky Ranch Map
Sky Ranch Trips
Sky Ranch, Tagaytay Reviews
This place is always a memorable to me. First, we celebrate a birthday of my cousin's son and not knowing they also surprised because they had a cake for me even if my birthday is one day ahead. Second, with my special someone but now my ex.. (no need to mentions hehe) Lastly, with my special best friend which is the most happiest one. The surprise that i can't forget for the rest of my life.. That's why i love Tagaytay.. 😊😊😊
I guess it's better to go here after the sun goes down. It's really empty during the day, but it gets really hot. It's really nice and cool here at night so maybe next visit.
It was an awesome experience. Got to ride the Eye and conquered my fears. Best view ever! Great for family bonding. Worth it. I availed of their promo. Entrance fee that time was only 80 Php. Rides are a bit expensive but money is nothing in exchange of learning, fun, and experience.
(Note the Sarcasm)”Very Nice" Amusement park!! Its so disappointing.. The rides is not worth it... Its full of rust.. I Just rate it five star so you can read this very helpful comment...
if you're in the area and like amusement parks then it's worth checking out but I would head all the way to tagaytay just to come here. it looks over the lake which is stunning. there's a good assortment of rides, games and little shops.
All QuestionsSky ranch
- Indianapolis Assembly Hall
- Home Place Tavern
- Christ Church Holiness
- Mercy And Truth Ministries
- Bluff Baptist Church
- Gold Bell Baptist Church
- Total Praise Church
- Jubilee Full Gospel Church
- Christ Our Healer Ministries
- Compassion Temple Cogic
- Little Friends Of God
- Mars View Christian Church
- Central Heights Church Of Christ
- Kerasotes ShowPlace 12
- Murat Corinthian Hall