Sky Ranch5277 Votes Currently Open
The Tagaytay Eye, officially known as "Sky Eye", is the tallest Ferris Wheel in the country at 207 feet with 32 gondolas and is part of the new fun park called Sky Ranch. It offers stunning views of Tagaytay and is a popular attraction for locals and tourists alike. It is a 10-minute ride and to the highest point, you will get 360 degrees scenic view of the whole Taal. There are a number of other amusement rides for children and adults too.
Sky Ranch Travel Tips
- Corporate and group tours are available.
- Others Contact Detailed : +63028627712/+63028317000 loc. 6347
Entrance Ticket Details For Sky Ranch
- The given ticket price is for Monday to Friday.
- For Saturday, Sunday, and holidays the entry fee is 100.00 Philippine Peso.
- There is free entrance for children 3 feet and below.
- To know the fee for different rides visit the official website.
Sky Ranch Hours
- Holidays: 8:00am to 10:00pm
How to Reach Sky Ranch
- Bus Coastal Mall - Calatagay to Sky Ranch stop
- Krispy Kreme
- Red Engine
- Neul Borm Korean Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tagaytay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tagaytay and book an accommodation of your choice.
61.28% of people who visit Tagaytay include Sky Ranch in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
65.54% of people start their Sky Ranch visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Sky Ranch
94.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sky Ranch
Sky Ranch Reviews & Ratings
Hello, good day! Pwede na ba bata dito? :)Answer Report Abuse
Good afternoon, how much Po yung ticket ride all you can. Thank you advance for your feedbackAnswer Report Abuse
The charges and inclusions are different depending on the package you choose. I would suggest calling Sky Ranch on 63 921 323 3389 to confirm.Report Abuse