Basianshan Forest Recreation AreaCurrently Open
- Address: No. 200之8, Section 1, Dongguan Rd, Heping District, Taichung City, Taiwan 424
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +886-425951214
- Ticket Price: 100 TWD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Family And Kids, Nature
Though there are many recreation areas in the city, Basianshan makes up for the best! The recreation forest is located in the Heping district above Guguan and spread over an area of 2492 acres. Yes! It is vast and decked with a large variety of plants and wildlife. Thanks to its beautiful forests and rivers, the place has even been nominated as one of Taiwan’s top stunning destinations. In ancient, the forest was used as logging resources during the Japanese rules. Today though, its beauty is widely appreciated, especially by the photographers, nature lovers and explorers. There is always something new to find here. Coming here with family and then setting off on a safe yet exciting adventure, that is what Basianshan is all about!
Entrance Ticket Details For Basianshan Forest Recreation Area
- Monday to Friday- Adults – NTD 100
- Weekends & HolidayS- Adults- NTD 150
- Groups (20 or more) – NTD 100
- Students with student ID – NTD 75
- Children between 7 to 12 years – NTD 75
- Children between 3 to 6 years old – NTD 10
- Adult over 65 years old with the R.O.C. ID – NTD 10
- Free for children between 0 to 2 years.
How to Reach Basianshan Forest Recreation Area
- By car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taichung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taichung and book an accommodation of your choice.