Leh Cherng TempleCurrently Open
- Address: No. 48, Hanxi Street, East District, Taichung City, Taiwan 401 Map
- Timings: 06:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +886-422111928
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
On outside, the temple is a simple looking spiritual abode dedicated to many deities enshrined here. The Lej Cherng temple, in fact, is also known as Dry Creek temple, thanks to its unique features and history. The story of the temple starts way back in the early years of Qianlong. It was deemed as a sacred place since then and attracts hordes of visitors every year. Spiritual soul can simply stroll through the premises and spend time admiring the beauty and magnificence of the architecture. There is even a secluded park for visitors to retreat to and introspect. Ensure here to come and pay your offerings here and you will return feeling a lot lighter than before.
Entrance Ticket Details For Leh Cherng Temple
- Entry is free.
Leh Cherng Temple Hours
- Open all days of the week.
How to Reach Leh Cherng Temple
- Bus Station- Dong Guang Han Xi St Intersection
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taichung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taichung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Leh Cherng Temple Address: No. 48, Hanxi Street, East District, Taichung City, Taiwan 401
- Leh Cherng Temple Contact Number: +886-422111928
- Leh Cherng Temple Timing: 06:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Best time to visit Leh Cherng Temple(preferred time): 06:30 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Leh Cherng Temple: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!