Ma La Bay Water Park1 Vote Currently Closed
- Address: 421, Houli, Houli District, Taichung City, Taiwan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theme Park, Water Park, Family And Kids
What’s the best way to enjoy a lovely day than spending it in a water park? That’s why Ma La Bay Waterpark is considered to be one of the top attractions in the city. It is a place where you came come any time of the year and enjoy a memorable time sliding down the rides and having fun. The place is located right next to the water world in Discovery world and boasts of many attractions such as space exploration area, D Street, Yamay Island, Enchanted Forest, Fairy Tale and more. There are dozens of rides for all ages, plus carnival-type games, food and drink outlets, shops and regular performances by local and foreign entertainers. It is in fact guaranteed that you will not feel bored here. One of the best places to visit in Taichung.
Ma La Bay Water Park Travel Tips
- Ticket prices include accident insurance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ma La Bay Water Park
Water World Admission:
- All day general – TWD 700/ visitors over 110 centimetres
- Students, senior citizens over 65 years old and handicapped- TWD 600
- General group tickets- TWD 630
- Student ticket groups- TWD 550
- Children between 90 and 110 centimetres- TWD 200
- Starlight general tickets (admission after 4pm)- TWD420
Discovery World Admission:
- Adult- 700 TWD
- Adult(July-August)- TWD 800
- Children taller than 110cm- TWD 550
- Children between 90cm and 110cm- TWD 350
Free for children under 90cm
Parking charges: TWD100
Ma La Bay Water Park Hours
Water World Hours:
- 9am to 9pm on weekdays (opening 8:30 a.m. on weekends)
- September: 9:30am to 6pm
- October :10am to 6pm (on weekdays)
- Discovery World Hours: 9am- 6pm
How to Reach Ma La Bay Water Park
- Bus Station- Hou Li Junior High School
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taichung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taichung and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.29% of people who visit Taichung include Ma La Bay Water Park in their plan
95% of people start their Ma La Bay Water Park visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ma La Bay Water Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ma La Bay Water Park
Ma La Bay Water Park Reviews & Ratings
We went during the weekday and the place was empty- in a good way! We hopped on and off every ride without any queuing. There are only 9 attractions but it was enough for the price. We spent around 3.5 hours at the waterpark and called it a day. The staff were very friendly, and even laugh with you when you're too afraid to go on a ride! The decor is very dated but again, it was great for a day out and price point.