Taichung Wanhe TempleCurrently Open
- Address: No. 51, Section 1, Wanhe Road, Nantun District, Taichung City, Taiwan 408 Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +886-423893285
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Taichung Wanhe Temple has a great significance in the history of Chinese people in Taichung. When it was constructed, the area was originally known as Li Tou Dian by people because of the natives who lived in here. Being the earliest street in Taichung, the place featured of architecture pieces that are reflective of the old Chinese cities in Zhangzhou. It perhaps won’t be wrong to call this temple a physical embodiment of the legacy of Taichung’s early natives. The fact that it was so old only seems to add up to its charm and spiritual being. Peace seekers and those who are inclined in either history or beauty must definitely stop by at this place to admire the sheer beauty of the temple and be a part of it for a while.
How to Reach Taichung Wanhe Temple
- Bus Station- Nan Tun
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taichung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taichung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Taichung Wanhe Temple Address: No. 51, Section 1, Wanhe Road, Nantun District, Taichung City, Taiwan 408
- Taichung Wanhe Temple Contact Number: +886-423893285
- Taichung Wanhe Temple Timing: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Taichung Wanhe Temple(preferred time): 06:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Taichung Wanhe Temple: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!