Taiwan Railway Xinwuri Cultural AreaCurrently Open
- Address: 414, Taiwan, Taichung City, Wuri District Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Family And Kids
It is a cultural area located near a very busy station of the city- Xinwuri. Despite being crowded most of the days, the place brims with life and warmth as people from all background come and hustle together in here. The area is full of artistic brilliance and home to a large number of items including paper, cards, antiques, books and more. And what’s more? They are all cheap and affordable. If you are a shopper who has this knack for creativity, then this is where you must spend at! Shopping and exploring around and interacting with the folks is perhaps the best way to understand and get an insight on the culture aand art practises of the country. Ensure to take a souvenir or two while you are at it!
Entrance Ticket Details For Taiwan Railway Xinwuri Cultural Area
- Free entry
How to Reach Taiwan Railway Xinwuri Cultural Area
- Bus Station- High-Speed Rail Tai Zhong Zan
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taichung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taichung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Taiwan Railway Xinwuri Cultural Area Address: 414, Taiwan, Taichung City, Wuri District
- Time required to visit Taiwan Railway Xinwuri Cultural Area: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!