Wufeng Luoyu Songlin1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: No. 66, Bei'an Road, Wufeng District, Taichung City, Taiwan 413 Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
This is definitely a unique place to visit in Taichung. Wufeng Luoyu was established and owned by a native who was very much interested in the plumeria plant. He was so much into it that he started harvesting it and resulted in this popular tourist attraction. Every month, many visitors come to see and learn more about these. The place is quite popular with the shutterbugs, given how these plants make up for some really nice background. Nature lovers too flock to the garden to witness its beauty and have fun. Can be visited with a family or alone. It won’t take much time, hence make sure to stop by if you are in the area!
How to Reach Wufeng Luoyu Songlin
- Bus Station- Agriculture Institute Research Dormitory.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taichung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taichung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wufeng Luoyu Songlin Address: No. 66, Bei'an Road, Wufeng District, Taichung City, Taiwan 413
- Time required to visit Wufeng Luoyu Songlin: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.18% of people who visit Taichung include Wufeng Luoyu Songlin in their plan
95% of people start their Wufeng Luoyu Songlin visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wufeng Luoyu Songlin
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wufeng Luoyu Songlin
People normally club together Shui She Wharf Plaza and Asia University while planning their visit to Wufeng Luoyu Songlin.