Beitou Hot Springs, TaipeiCurrently Open
- Address: Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan (Neihu District)
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 02-28939981
- Ticket Price: 40 TWD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, Hot Spring, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Valley
About Beitou Hot Springs, Taipei
This is the northernmost district in Taipei. This district is one of the most important tourist draws for the entire city because of its picturesque settings and hot springs.
Beitou is the most mountainous and highest district in Taipei and is in close vicinity to numerous streams, meadows and hot water springs. These hot springs are a result of geothermal heating and cause the valley to often be surrounded with mist.
The hot spring valley in Beitou is quite popular amongst tourists who can spend a relaxing time in the naturally heated, mineral laden waters. The Millennium Hot Spring is a good choice for people who are looking to take a dip in the warm waters.
Tickets for Beitou Hot Springs can be bought from the counter but why not book tickets for Beitous Hot Springs the same way you relax in the hot springs of Beitous? Talking about a relaxing way to buy tickets for Beitou Hot Springs right from your place, we have our very own tickets & tours section where you can find the Beitou Hot Springs tickets in a hassle free way. With info on Beitou Hot Springs ticket prices, booking tickets have never been this easier.
This attraction also featured in 4 days in Taipei itinerary which is worth to visit.
Beitou Hot Springs Information
- Do try and carry your personal swimwear and rinse your body thoroughly before and after the dip in the hot springs.
Beitou Hot Springs Ticket Prices
- NTD 40, lockers and swimwear extra.
How To reach Beitou Hot Springs by Public Transport
- MRT Beitou station
Restaurants Near Beitou Hot Springs
- Din Tai Fung (Xin Beitou) – Chinese Local beef noodle stalls and other fast food stalls.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
Beitou Hot Springs, Taipei Reviews
All Questionsbeitou hot springs
- Attractions near Beitou Hot Springs
- Xiahai Chenghuang Temple
- Dadaocheng Pier
- Taipei City Mall
- Spot - Taipei Film House
- Shuanglian Morning Market
- Shin Kong Life Tower
- Taipei Botanical Garden
- Taipei Railway Station
- Museum Of Contemporary Art Taipei
- Jianguo Holiday Flower And Jade Market
- Shilin Official Residence