Beitou MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: No. 32, Youya Rd, Beitou District, Taipei City, Taiwan 112 Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +886-228912318
- Ticket Price: 120 TWD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums
Beitou Museum is sometimes known as the Taiwan Folk Arts Museum and is one of the most informative museums in the destination. The museum that was built in 1921 as Kazan Hotel has come a long way since then and has become one of the hottest attractions in the city. So visit the museum and indulge in a fun and learning experience that will make your trip worthwhile.
Entrance Ticket Details For Beitou Museum
- Group NT 80 over 20 people.
- Free for the disabled.
- NT 50 for students and elderly.
Beitou Museum Hours
- Closed on public holidays.
How to Reach Beitou Museum
- Take a bus from Beitou Museum or Fat Jong Temple.
- Take a taxi or a cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Beitou Museum Address: No. 32, Youya Rd, Beitou District, Taipei City, Taiwan 112
- Beitou Museum Contact Number: +886-228912318
- Beitou Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Beitou Museum Price: 120 TWD
- Best time to visit Beitou Museum(preferred time): 11:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Beitou Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.33% of people who visit Taipei include Beitou Museum in their plan
50% of people start their Beitou Museum visit around 8 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Beitou Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beitou Museum
People normally also visit Beitou Hot Springs while planning their trip to Beitou Museum.