- Address: Xindian District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 231 Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake
Bitan is also known as Shi-Bitan and is a hot tourist destination in the Xindian District, New Taipei City. Bitan literally means “Green Lake” and is very famous and renowned among travellers and locals alike. The lake is a great way to actually explore the city as it has some of the most beautiful views that the city has to offer. There are many restaurants and other activities that you can enjoy in the area.
How to Reach Bitan
- Take a bus from Bitan.
- Take a cab or rental car to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bitan Address: Xindian District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 231
- Bitan Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Bitan: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.27% of people who visit Taipei include Bitan in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45.71% of people start their Bitan visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bitan
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bitan
People normally club together Yehliu and Dihua Street while planning their visit to Bitan.