- Address: Taipei, Taiwan (Neihu District)
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Street Market, Street Food, Nightlife, Adults
Danshui - Review
Offically known as the Tamsui District, this area in Taiwan is famous among tourists and locals alike for the incredible vistas that can be viewed at dusk.
The area offers numerous vantage points for tourists to view the setting sun onto the Taiwan Strait and is also famous for the numerous sea food stalls that are present along the wharves.
Being an important cultural center, this area is home to three extremely famous universities. Hence, one can expect a trendy nightlife and a lot of local bars and restaurants catering to the student population.
- The lover’s bridge is also a prominent spot for tourists looking for photo opportunities.
- Tamsui Old street is a must see, so is the waterfront.
- If you have some time also visit Hongmao castle.
How To reach Danshui by Public Transport
- MRT Tamsui (Red) Line from Taipei to Tamsui Station
Restaurants Near Danshui
- Flavors – Swedish cuisine Ruth's Chris Steak House – Steak
- American cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Danshui
73.52% of people who visit Taipei include Danshui in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
24.77% of people start their Danshui visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Danshui
93.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Danshui
Danshui, Taipei Reviews
- Tråsåvika Camping John J Wiggen - Tråsåvika Camping John J Wigge
- Tråsåvika Camping
- Bygningshistorisk Park
- Håndarbeid Og Klær Ragnhild Lilletofte
- Sirdal Husky Farm Day Tours
- Sirdal Hytteformidling
- Myres Camping Gunbjørg Myre
- Karin Tove Netland
- Bjørnestad Skisenter
- Exclusive Art Ans
- Exclusive Art
- Aursundfisk Ba
- Løbergs Multikunst
- Aslaug Jamtvoll
- Mary Barthelemy