Guandi TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: No. 97 149, Nanmen Street, East District, Hsinchu City, Taipei, Taiwan
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Located at some distance from the City God Temple, this smaller temple is certainly worth the visit. Although it is not as majestic as some of the other places of worship in the city, this much smaller temple and its surrounding areas have drawn popular attention for certain other reasons.
There are numerous small stalls and hawkers present in the vicinity. These shops have been known to sell certain odd commodities such as specialty foods, foot massages, traditional Chinese massages, palm readings and numerous other fares. Hence, people should include this area in the travel plans.
- Occasionally it is closed.
- Beitou station
- Fuhang Soy Milk – Chinese The kitchen table – International
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.7% of people who visit Taipei include Guandi Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
33.49% of people start their Guandi Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Guandi Temple
94.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guandi Temple