Hobe Fort440 Votes Currently Open
- Address: No. 34, Lane 6, Section 1, Zhongzheng Rd, Tamsui District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 251
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +886-226231001
- Ticket Price: 20 TWD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Architecture , Fort
Hobe Fort is a charming historical fort nestled near the Fort Santo Domingo, in Tamsui District, New Taipei. The fort has never been in combat and hence most of the parts of it are intact. The fort has great architectural value in the destination and has become a good place for tourists. The fort is also famous for its look and over-all ambience. So visit the fort and experience history in a totally different way.
How to Reach Hobe Fort
- Take a bus from Hobe Fort (Cloud Gate Theater).
- Take a cab or rental car to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.06% of people who visit Taipei include Hobe Fort in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
54.17% of people start their Hobe Fort visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hobe Fort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hobe Fort