How to Reach Taipei - The Easiest Way to Reach Taipei
HOW TO GET TO TAIPEI
- By Air: International airport of Taipei is Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. international flights flying to Taipei lands at this airport. From the airport, freeway buses are available to reach the center of the city. The domestic airport of Taipei is Songshan Airport, located at the downtown region of the city.
- By Train: All inter-city trains served by the Taiwan High Speed Rail arrive at and departs from Taipei Railway station.
- By Bus: From Taipei bus terminal, intercity buses come and depart. These intercity buses are operated by the private companies.
HOW TO GET AROUND TAIPEI
- By Metro: Metro Taipei or MRT connects to most of the tourist sights within the city.
- By Bus: Taipei has a competent bus services connecting to almost all the corners of the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available in huge numbers and they are said to be the most flexible mode of transportation.
- By Bicycle: If you are looking for an inexpensive mode of transportation, bicycle is the option for you. Long cycle paths are there besides the rivers. Take the path that takes you to your destination.
- By Car: Hire a car only if it is necessary.
Are you looking for a Taipei travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Taipei
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Taipei. The most preferred mode of transport in Taipei is Motorbike.
Average distance: 11.12 km Average time: 33.26 min
Motorbike 24.32%Motorbike 18.44 min Walking 1.44 min Overall average time for 7.81 kms 19.89 min
Car 21.62%Driving 32.63 min Walking 2.63 min Overall average time for 22.88 kms 35.25 min
Bus/Trolleybus 8.11%Bus 25 min Waiting 11.67 min Walking 8.33 min Train 3.33 min Overall average time for 13 kms 48.33 min
Walking 21.62%Walking 22.25 min Motorbike 5 min Train 1.25 min Bike 0.88 min Other 0.38 min Waiting 0.25 min Overall average time for 4.06 kms 30 min
Train/Metro 16.22%Train 27.83 min Walking 7.83 min Waiting 6 min Other 4.17 min Bus 3.33 min Overall average time for 9.92 kms 49.17 min
Bike 2.7%Bike 20 min Walking 3 min Overall average time for 5 kms 23 min
How to Reach Taipei from Nearby Cities
|Datong District to Taipei||4.33 km||4 mins|
|Xindian District to Taipei||5.21 km||5 mins|
|Da’an District to Taipei||5.36 km||7 mins|
|Daxi District to Taipei||30.43 km||30 mins|
|Taoyuan City to Taipei||35.64 km||48 mins|
|Taoyuan District to Taipei||39.21 km||53 mins|
|Jiaoxi Township to Taipei||47.38 km||1 hour 53 mins|
|Hualian City to Taipei||62.9 km||1 hour 2 mins|
|Hsinchu to Taipei||80.52 km||1 hour 14 mins|
|Hualien to Taipei||115.57 km||50 mins|
- How to reach Taichung
- How to reach Hualien
- How to reach Xitun District
- How to reach Keelung City
- How to reach Changbin Township
- How to reach Sanxing