How to Reach Taipei, Taiwan
The Easiest Way to Reach Taipei
HOW TO GET TO TAIPEI
- By Air: International airport of Taipei is Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. international flights flying to Taipei lands at this airport. From the airport, freeway buses are available to reach the center of the city. The domestic airport of Taipei is Songshan Airport, located at the downtown region of the city.
- By Train: All inter-city trains served by the Taiwan High Speed Rail arrive at and departs from Taipei Railway station.
- By Bus: From Taipei bus terminal, intercity buses come and depart. These intercity buses are operated by the private companies.
HOW TO GET AROUND TAIPEI
- By Metro: Metro Taipei or MRT connects to most of the tourist sights within the city.
- By Bus: Taipei has a competent bus services connecting to almost all the corners of the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available in huge numbers and they are said to be the most flexible mode of transportation.
- By Bicycle: If you are looking for an inexpensive mode of transportation, bicycle is the option for you. Long cycle paths are there besides the rivers. Take the path that takes you to your destination.
- By Car: Hire a car only if it is necessary.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Taipei and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Taipei
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Taipei. The most preferred mode of transport in Taipei is Motorbike.
Average distance: 11.14 km Average time: 32.13 min
Motorbike 25%Motorbike 17.63 min Walking 1.63 min Overall average time for 7.79 kms 19.25 min
Car 21.88%Driving 35.57 min Walking 2.86 min Overall average time for 25.57 kms 38.43 min
Bus/Trolleybus 6.25%Bus 17.5 min Waiting 12.5 min Walking 7.5 min Overall average time for 9.5 kms 37.5 min
Walking 25%Walking 22.25 min Motorbike 5 min Train 1.25 min Bike 0.88 min Other 0.38 min Waiting 0.25 min Overall average time for 4.06 kms 30 min
Train/Metro 15.63%Train 24.4 min Walking 9.4 min Waiting 7.2 min Bus 4 min Other 2 min Overall average time for 9.5 kms 47 min
Bike 3.13%Bike 20 min Walking 3 min Overall average time for 5 kms 23 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Taipei
- How to reach Zhubei
- How to reach Hsinchu City
- How to reach Hsinchu
- How to reach Taichung Commercial Bank
- How to reach Beipu Township
- How to reach Hsinchu Transportation
- How to reach Emei
- How to reach Zhunan Township
- How to reach Toufen City
- How to Reach Top Cities in Taiwan
- How to reach Hualien
- How to reach Xitun District
- How to reach Taipei Station
- How to reach Dounan
- How to reach Sanxing
- How to reach Caogang Elementary School
- How to reach Dongshi
- How to reach Douliu City
- How to reach Wulai
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Bertauciai
- How to reach Hong Kong
- How to reach Alleppey