How to Reach Taipei - The Easiest Way to Reach Taipei
HOW TO GET TO TAIPEI
- By Air: International airport of Taipei is Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. international flights flying to Taipei lands at this airport. From the airport, freeway buses are available to reach the center of the city. The domestic airport of Taipei is Songshan Airport, located at the downtown region of the city.
- By Train: All inter-city trains served by the Taiwan High Speed Rail arrive at and departs from Taipei Railway station.
- By Bus: From Taipei bus terminal, intercity buses come and depart. These intercity buses are operated by the private companies.
HOW TO GET AROUND TAIPEI
- By Metro: Metro Taipei or MRT connects to most of the tourist sights within the city.
- By Bus: Taipei has a competent bus services connecting to almost all the corners of the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available in huge numbers and they are said to be the most flexible mode of transportation.
- By Bicycle: If you are looking for an inexpensive mode of transportation, bicycle is the option for you. Long cycle paths are there besides the rivers. Take the path that takes you to your destination.
- By Car: Hire a car only if it is necessary.
Are you looking for a Taipei travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Taipei
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Taipei. The most preferred mode of transport in Taipei is Walking.
Average distance: 10.11 km Average time: 32.95 min
Walking 25%Walking 21.18 min Motorbike 3.64 min Train 2.09 min Bike 0.64 min Waiting 0.36 min Other 0.27 min Overall average time for 3.72 kms 28.18 min
Car 20.45%Driving 31.78 min Walking 2.67 min Overall average time for 21.33 kms 34.44 min
Bus/Trolleybus 9.09%Bus 21.25 min Waiting 9.75 min Walking 8.25 min Train 2.5 min Overall average time for 10.43 kms 41.75 min
Bike 2.27%Bike 20 min Walking 3 min Overall average time for 5 kms 23 min
Motorbike 20.45%Motorbike 18.44 min Walking 1.44 min Overall average time for 7.81 kms 19.89 min
Train/Metro 15.91%Train 26 min Walking 6.71 min Waiting 5.86 min Other 3.57 min Bus 2.86 min Overall average time for 9.93 kms 45 min
Tram/Streetcar 2.27%Tram 24 min Walking 16 min Waiting 3 min Overall average time for 9.5 kms 43 min
How to Reach Taipei from Nearby Cities
|Da’an district to Taipei||2.44 km||2 mins|
|Datong district to Taipei||4.33 km||4 mins|
|Xindian district to Taipei||5.21 km||5 mins|
|Jiaoxi township to Taipei||25.11 km||25 mins|
|Taoyuan district to Taipei||28.01 km||28 mins|
|Taoyuan city to Taipei||28.46 km||28 mins|
|Daxi district to Taipei||30.43 km||30 mins|
|Hualian city to Taipei||62.9 km||1 hour 2 mins|
- How to reach Songshan District
- How to reach Zhongshan District
- How to reach Datong District
- How to reach Da’an District
- How to reach Beitou District
- How to reach Wanhua District