Hsing Tian KongCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: 109, Sec. 2, Minquan E. Rd., Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +886-225027924
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Also known as the Xingtian Temple, this popular temple is a very common location on the list of places to see in Taipei. Dedicated to the Guan Yu, this temple is primarily devoted to commerce. The deity himself was a patron god for businessmen.
Built in 1967, this relatively young temple is famous for its modern architecture reminiscent of old world styles. Dragons are a thematic centre of the design of the temple and the total area covers over seven thousand square meters.
- Wear clothing that covers your shoulders and pants, shorts and skirts should reach below the knee.
- Some temples ask you to remove shoes.
- Remove hats and caps, turn off electronic devices, speak in low voices, never point at or touch statues and stand up to show respect to monks and nuns.
- Also never eat at sacred places.
- Entry is free.
- Travel to Tamsui till Xingtian Station
- By Bus: Buses 72, 74 and many more stop at Temple Row bus station
- By Subway: Xingtian Temple Station is the nearest subway station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi
- Fifi – Taiwanese DA WAN BBQ
- Barbeque, local flavors and products
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.66% of people who visit Taipei include Hsing Tian Kong in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
36.51% of people start their Hsing Tian Kong visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hsing Tian Kong
93.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hsing Tian Kong
笅杯問工作事業很能給與適當建議與明確方向！問投機的不回答。Xingtian Temple : You may ask the God via a special woods or draw a note, who can answer you questions which you're confused about carrier, business or something else! Draw note will show you the right way. But you have to work hard in job or business.
Searching for peace of mind also look for good luck? Hsing Tian Kong is one of the historic temple located in downtown Taipei that helps with this. Dedicated to Guan Yu, patron saint of businessmen.
The taoism Temple of Guan Yu God. Interesting.
A temple dedicated to Guan Yu. The temple is not that big. However, you might want to visit if you are interested in Guan Yu and the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
The most popular Taoist temple in Taipei City, worth a visit for tourists, but you won't stay too long because there is not much to do on place.