Hsing Tian Kong2589 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 109, Sec. 2, Minquan E. Rd., Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +886-225027924
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Architecture
Also known as the Xingtian Temple, this popular temple is a very common location on the list of places to see in Taipei. Dedicated to the Guan Yu, this temple is primarily devoted to commerce. The deity himself was a patron god for businessmen.
Built in 1967, this relatively young temple is famous for its modern architecture reminiscent of old world styles. Dragons are a thematic centre of the design of the temple and the total area covers over seven thousand square meters.
Hsing Tian Kong Travel Tips
- Wear clothing that covers your shoulders and pants, shorts and skirts should reach below the knee.
- Some temples ask you to remove shoes.
- Remove hats and caps, turn off electronic devices, speak in low voices, never point at or touch statues and stand up to show respect to monks and nuns.
- Also never eat at sacred places.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hsing Tian Kong
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Hsing Tian Kong
- Travel to Tamsui till Xingtian Station
- By Bus: Buses 72, 74 and many more stop at Temple Row bus station
- By Subway: Xingtian Temple Station is the nearest subway station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi
- Fifi – Taiwanese DA WAN BBQ
- Barbeque, local flavors and products
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
41.04% of people who visit Taipei include Hsing Tian Kong in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
36.51% of people start their Hsing Tian Kong visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hsing Tian Kong
93.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hsing Tian Kong