Lin An Tai Ancestral House120 Votes Currently Open
- Address: No. 5, Binjiang St, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +886-225996026
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Architecture
Lin Antai Old Homestead is a historical destination that you can visit with your friends and family. Visit the destination and get to see Fujian-style 30-room house that has gained popularity due to its stunning views and architecture. The place is also well known for its central courtyard, swallowtail roof and period furniture. The house before was going to be demolished so that the road could be expanded but was saved due to public support.
Lin An Tai Ancestral House Travel Tips
- No plucking plants in the courtyard.
- No smoking in all zones, and no drinking or eating in the historical house.
- No vehicles. (baby carriage and vehicle of physical disabilities are excluded)
- No pets and animals. (guide dog is excluded)
- No playing with water in all ponds.
Lin An Tai Ancestral House Hours
- Closed On Chinese New Year, Tomb Sweeping Festival, Dragon Boat Festival and Mid-Autumn Festival.
How to Reach Lin An Tai Ancestral House
- Take a bus from Freshmen Park (Lin An-tai).
- Take a cab or rental car to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.91% of people who visit Taipei include Lin An Tai Ancestral House in their plan
95% of people start their Lin An Tai Ancestral House visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lin An Tai Ancestral House