Lin Family Mansion And GardenCurrently Closed
- Address: 9, Xīmén St, Banqiao District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 220
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: 886-229653061
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Mansion
Lin Family Mansion And Garden - Review
Located in the Banqiao District in the New Taipei City region, this is the mansion that was originally built by famous Lin Ben Yuan family of Taiwan. Built sometime around 1847, this estate is a very popular tourist destination today.
One among the four great gardens of Taiwan, this estate was donated to the government by the owners who subsequently made it open to the public in the early 1980s, sometime around 1982. Although the gardens can be explored by oneself, the interiors of the mansion can only be entered with a tour guide.
Lin Family Mansion And Garden Information
- Please reserve Guided tours online before you visit as very few are available in English.
- The premise is quite large so take ample time into consideration while visiting this location.
Lin Family Mansion And Garden Ticket Prices
- Entry is Free.
Lin Family Mansion And Garden Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on the first Monday of each month.
- Occasionally it is closed.
How To reach Lin Family Mansion And Garden by Public Transport
- Bus ride from Xinpu Station
Restaurants Near Lin Family Mansion And Garden
- Top Pot Bakery
- Bakery Beata Te - Italian
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lin Family Mansion And Garden
95% of people who visit Taipei include Lin Family Mansion And Garden in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
52.74% of people start their Lin Family Mansion And Garden visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lin Family Mansion And Garden
93.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lin Family Mansion And Garden
Lin Family Mansion And Garden Map
Lin Family Mansion And Garden Trips
Lin Family Mansion And Garden, Taipei Reviews
The garden was beautiful but some buildings were under reconstruction so I thought the size of the garden that I could see was bit limited. Still, I loved the ambience. It was too hot and humid when I visited the garden. I was soaked in sweat as soon as I got off the taxi. Unless the day is scorching hot, I recommend you visit the garden.
Nice estate in a bit of a run down urban area. Gives you a good flavor of how things were in old Taipei for a well to do family. The estate is also a bit run down but clean and tended to by people who care.
A genuine historical experience in Taipei area. See what near unlimited funds, patience, and determination can create in private estate dedicated to Chinese traditions and Feng Shui. Worth seeing in comparison to other 18 & 19 century estates in Taiwan.
Not that big of a place, average staying time: 1 hour if only a quick stroll, about 2 to 3 hours for photos. Entrance ticket is 80NT.
A great attraction for the budget traveller visiting Taipei City, even though I have lived in Taipei for almost two years now somehow I have managed to not visit this place. Now, that I have I will definitely be coming back and bringing anyone that I can. A compound/mansion has multiple big pounds with fish, many bridges, tunnels and caves. Super cool, I highly recommend this place!
All QuestionsLin family mansion and garden
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal