Moon Bridge In Dahu ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Lane 166, Dahu St, Neihu District, Taipei City, Taiwan 114
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 886-225850192
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Bridge, Family And Kids, Lake, Architecture
Moon Bridge In Dahu Park - Review
Possibly one of the most iconic locations in the city, the Moon Bridge at Dahu Park looks like a scene right out of a fairy tale. The Jindai Bridge or Moon Bridge is designed atop the thirteen hectare lake in such a fashion that the light of the moon forms a perfect reflection of the semi circle shaped bridge in the water. The crystal clear water allows for a perfect reflection of upside down world, almost playing tricks on the mind. The park itself in fact sits close to the industrial centre of Taiwan. The northern Neihu district of Taipei is famous for its IT industry and large shopping complexes. The dead calm of the water beneath form a perfect circle with the reflection of the bridge and is truly a sight to behold. Shutterbugs can spend hours at a time in this location searching for the perfect frame to capture. Tourists can also indulge in recreational facilities such as the steam rooms, heated swimming pools, water slides, etc.
Moon Bridge In Dahu Park Information
- Park maybe closed on festivals and occasions.
- Entry is free.
- Ask locally about park timings and holidays.
How To reach Moon Bridge In Dahu Park by Public Transport
- Dahu Park Station
- By Bus: Bus 247, 267, 287 and others stop at Dahu Park bus station
- By Subway: MRT Dahu Park Station is the nearest subway station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Restaurants Near Moon Bridge In Dahu Park
- Restaurants in premises Ice Monster – Desserts, ice cream
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Moon Bridge In Dahu Park
95% of people who visit Taipei include Moon Bridge In Dahu Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.28% of people start their Moon Bridge In Dahu Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Moon Bridge In Dahu Park
90.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Moon Bridge In Dahu Park
Moon Bridge In Dahu Park Map
Moon Bridge In Dahu Park Trips
Moon Bridge In Dahu Park, Taipei Reviews
All QuestionsMoon bridge in dahu park
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta