Moon Bridge In Dahu ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Lane 166, Dahu St, Neihu District, Taipei City, Taiwan 114
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 886-225850192
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Bridge, Lake, Architecture
Possibly one of the most iconic locations in the city, the Moon Bridge at Dahu Park looks like a scene right out of a fairy tale. The Jindai Bridge or Moon Bridge is designed atop the thirteen hectare lake in such a fashion that the light of the moon forms a perfect reflection of the semi circle shaped bridge in the water. The crystal clear water allows for a perfect reflection of upside down world, almost playing tricks on the mind. The park itself in fact sits close to the industrial centre of Taiwan. The northern Neihu district of Taipei is famous for its IT industry and large shopping complexes. The dead calm of the water beneath form a perfect circle with the reflection of the bridge and is truly a sight to behold. Shutterbugs can spend hours at a time in this location searching for the perfect frame to capture. Tourists can also indulge in recreational facilities such as the steam rooms, heated swimming pools, water slides, etc.
Moon Bridge In Dahu Park Travel Tips
- Park maybe closed on festivals and occasions.
- Entry is free.
- Ask locally about park timings and holidays.
How to Reach Moon Bridge In Dahu Park
- Dahu Park Station
- By Bus: Bus 247, 267, 287 and others stop at Dahu Park bus station
- By Subway: MRT Dahu Park Station is the nearest subway station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
- Restaurants in premises Ice Monster – Desserts, ice cream
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.87% of people who visit Taipei include Moon Bridge In Dahu Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
41.36% of people start their Moon Bridge In Dahu Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Moon Bridge In Dahu Park
93.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Moon Bridge In Dahu Park