Shin Kong Life TowerCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 66, CHUNG-HSIAO W.RD, SEC.1, TAIPEI, TAIWAN, R.O.C.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Observatory, Mall, Family And Kids, Architecture
Shin Kong Life Tower - Review
Located in the Zhongzheng District, this tower was the tallest in the entire country at the time of its construction in 1993. Presently this important location in Taipei is home to a large shopping mall and the Shin Kong Life Insurance Company.
The design of the tower is rather ordinary at first glance. The main tower is of a tall square shaped design and is topped off with a pyramid. But tourists should definitely check it out for the lookout point and the shopping mall which is sprawled across twelve storeys.
Shin Kong Life Tower Information
- The shopping mall deals in everything from foodstuff to apparel to electronics and everything in between.
Shin Kong Life Tower Hours
- Occasionally it is closed.
- Shopping Complex opens at 10.30 am.
How To reach Shin Kong Life Tower by Public Transport
- Taipei Main Station
Restaurants Near Shin Kong Life Tower
- PEG coffee – cafe
- Merlot Cafe & Bistro – Italian
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shin Kong Life Tower
27.21% of people who visit Taipei include Shin Kong Life Tower in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
31.03% of people start their Shin Kong Life Tower visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Shin Kong Life Tower
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shin Kong Life Tower