Taipei Fine Arts Museum1240 Votes Currently Open
- Address: No. 181, Section 3, Zhongshān North Rd, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104 Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 30 TWD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums
Established in 1983, this museum dedicated to the local fine arts is a staple in the tours of nearly all first-timers in Taipei. The first museum in Taiwan built specifically for hosting exhibitions of contemporary and modern art, this museum is also important for promoting local artists.
Built on the former site of the United States Taiwan Defense Command, the architecture of this building is a local rendition of structures constructed during the Metabolist Movement which originated in Japan.
How to Reach Taipei Fine Arts Museum
- MRT: Yuanshan Station Bus- Buses that stop directly at the Museum 21, 42, 126, 203, 208, 218, 220, 247, 260, 277, 287, 279, 310, 612, 677, 1717, 2020, 2022, 9006, Red2.
- KIKI – Chinese Ding Wang Spicy Hotpot, Taiwanese hotpot style cooking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Taipei Fine Arts Museum Address: No. 181, Section 3, Zhongshān North Rd, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104
- Taipei Fine Arts Museum Timing: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Taipei Fine Arts Museum Price: 30 TWD
- Time required to visit Taipei Fine Arts Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
19.38% of people who visit Taipei include Taipei Fine Arts Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
41.3% of people start their Taipei Fine Arts Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Taipei Fine Arts Museum
80.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taipei Fine Arts Museum
People normally club together Taipei Confucius Temple and Maokong while planning their visit to Taipei Fine Arts Museum.