Taipei ZooCurrently Closed
- Address: 30, Section 2, Xinguang Rd, Wenshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 116
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 886-229382300
- Ticket Price: 60 TWD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids
Taipei Zoo - Review
This famous zoological park is the most famous of its kind in the entire country and is also considered in the industry as a one of kind front runner in the fields of research, recreation, conservation and education.
Founded in 1914, the Taipei Zoo is the largest in Asia and was constructed under the Japanese rule. There is an unbelievable number of animal species and endangered species that are preserved and protected in this zoo. Also, there are over twelve thousand birds from nearly one hundred and twenty species relocated from around the world.
Taipei Zoo Information
- Take some time in hand when you visit here simply because of its sheer size.
- Also, children must be brought to this zoo.
- They’ll love it.
- Make sure to wear walking shoes
- Be sure to check out the panda,penguin and insect exhibits!
Taipei Zoo Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entry is at 4 pm
- Some indoor exhibits may be closed on Monday
How To reach Taipei Zoo by Public Transport
- Taipei Zoo Station
Restaurants Near Taipei Zoo
- Mitsui – Japanese L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon –French
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Taipei Zoo
95% of people who visit Taipei include Taipei Zoo in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
36.46% of people start their Taipei Zoo visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Taipei Zoo
92.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taipei Zoo
Taipei Zoo Map
Taipei Zoo Trips
Taipei Zoo, Taipei Reviews
Got there for 1.30pm. Bad idea as the heat is up. That said the zoo was busy. I think some animals choose to stay undercover in the afternoon. Next week I'll try a morning visit. Very clean park I have to say. Worth a visit.
One of the most beautiful zoos I had to chance to visit and you can see the great panda. All the animals here look great and have here a huge space to live in. Also other entertainment is great, like long cable gondola car or car train and much more. All this for really good price. If you have that chance to go here definitely go!
This zoo is much larger than I expected. The habitats are much nicer than I have seen in most other zoos and there are good facilities throughout the park. Bring a fan and umbrella to combat the sun, but don't forget your camera either as many of the animals are ones that I've never seen elsewhere. I removed a star since some of the areas aren't maintained very well. Still well worth the visit, especially considering the crazy cheap price (60NT).
Love it! Pros: +Rentable baby strollers for 50 NT (+1000 deposit which will be returned). +McDonald’s and 7/11 inside. +All the animals you can think of +A mini train to take you to the end of the zoo and walk back +Super cheap Cons: -Crowds of people during busy hours (recommended to arrive on opening)
I'm not a huge zoo fun but I loved this one. The place is huge! You can spend the whole day there doing activities, walking and watching the animals. I loved the African animals, take the small train inside the zoo so u can get full advantage.
All QuestionsTaipei zoo
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows