Tianyuan Temple2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: No. 36, Section 3, Beixin Road, Tamsui District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 251 Map
- Phone: +886-226212759
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
The Tainyuan Temple visit will fill you with divinity coupled with inner peace bestowed by the scenic beauty of the place. The cherry blossoms, the nice cool weather and the amazing variety of street food stalls are a perfect family outing destination. The main shrine is spectacular as also the other small shrines that adorn the 200 feet high temple. You can get a beautiful view of the mountains river and the cherry blossoms from the top of the 5 storey Tainyuan Temple structure which you can climb with the help of stairs adjacent to the outer walls of the temple.
How to Reach Tianyuan Temple
- Buses 866, 875, 876, 877, 893 to stop – Pobuzijiao
- Bus F130 to stop - Shanzaibian [New Taipei City Bus]
- Tianyuan Temple Address: No. 36, Section 3, Beixin Road, Tamsui District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 251
- Tianyuan Temple Contact Number: +886-226212759
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.03% of people who visit Taipei include Tianyuan Temple in their plan
95% of people start their Tianyuan Temple visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tianyuan Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tianyuan Temple
People normally club together Zhongxiao Dunhua Station and National Palace Museum while planning their visit to Tianyuan Temple.