Wulai DistrictCurrently Open
- Address: Wulai District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 233
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Mountain, Off Road, Water Body, Hiking Trail, Hot Spring, Family And Kids, Adventure, Bird Watching
Wulai District - Review
Located to the southern part of the New Taipei City, this region is very well known for its hot springs. This district is the largest and most rugged and mountainous in the New Taipei City region and attracts a lot of tourists on an annual basis. Tourists can get a truly fantastic experience in this area because they will be far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Primarily a tourism intensive area, people can study the aboriginal culture of the area in addition to numerous hiking trails, bird watching, swimming, fishing and of course bathing in the hot springs.
Wulai District Information
- Get your outdoor gear to this area as there are numerous activities that tourists can indulge in.
- Be sure to visit the hotsprings, the water-fall and shop for local handicrafts when here.
How To reach Wulai District by Public Transport
- Bus to Wulai District
Restaurants Near Wulai District
- Local traditional eateries Street food stalls
- Authentic cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wulai District
51.78% of people who visit Taipei include Wulai District in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
29.02% of people start their Wulai District visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Wulai District
93.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wulai District