Xiahai Chenghuang TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: No.61 First Section Dihua Street, Taipei, Taiwan
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: 886-225580346
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
This temple was constructed over one hundred years ago and is dedicated to the City God and his wife. More important however is the wife of the City God, in this case, the Chinese Cupid.
The temple attracts a huge amount of single people in search of their significant others. However, couples that desire a happy life are also a common sight in this temple. Hence, irrespective of your relationship status, you should definitely include this temple in your travels in Taipei.
- It is closed occasionally.
- MRT: Shuanglian Station
- Bus Red 33 To Dihua Station
- Saffron Fine Indian Cuisine – Indian
- Fine Dining Jiulinluroufan – Chinese
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.88% of people who visit Taipei include Xiahai Chenghuang Temple in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
36.11% of people start their Xiahai Chenghuang Temple visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Xiahai Chenghuang Temple
93.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Xiahai Chenghuang Temple