Yangmingshan National Park5587 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: No. 1-20, Zhuzihu Road, Beitou District, Yangmingshan, Taipei City 11292, Taiwan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +886-228613601
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
This national park is one among the eight national parks that are located in Taiwan. Originally known as Grass Mountain, this national park is famous for a number of reasons.
Other than the extensive open land filled with flora and fauna, the national park is also home to the extinct volcano, the Seven Star Mountain. Other essential sights that people can view in this national park include hot springs, cherry blossom trees, sulfur deposits, venomous snakes, fumaroles and numerous hiking trails. The best time to visit this place is between February and April.
Yangmingshan National Park Travel Tips
- There are numerous specific locations in the vicinity of the national park.
- These places have separate timings and entry prices.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Yangmingshan National Park
- Bus or shuttle routes from MRT station
- By Car
- Local traditional eateries
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.04% of people who visit Taipei include Yangmingshan National Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
83.33% of people start their Yangmingshan National Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Yangmingshan National Park
94.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yangmingshan National Park