- Address: Town of Wanli, New Taipei, Taiwan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Geological Formation, Park, Play Ground, Family And Kids, Nature
Yehliu - Review
A geologist’s playground, this cape located between Taipei and Keelung is one of the most famous natural attractions in and around the city. Situated in the town of Wanli on the northern coast of Taiwan, this cape has been known to attract a huge amount of tourists on a regular basis.
There are quite a few natural phenomenons that are on display in the Geological Park. These include hoodoo structures. The famous ones are named the queen’s head, the fairy shoe , the ginger rocks, the bee hive, and the sea candles.
- Be sure to visit this place during daylight because the natural formations are quite treacherous at night.
- Things not to be missed include the sea candles, camel rock, mushroom rock, ginger rocks, the fairy shoe and the queen’s head.
How To reach Yehliu by Public Transport
- Bus from Taipei City Hall station
Restaurants Near Yehliu
- Local street food stalls and small restaurants in the vicinity only.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Taipei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taipei and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Yehliu
70.07% of people who visit Taipei include Yehliu in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
27.72% of people start their Yehliu visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Yehliu
94.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yehliu
Yehliu, Taipei Reviews
- Lebanon Baptist Church
- Cinema VI
- Spirit Of Sharing
- St Joseph Parish Hall
- Guinn Justice Center
- Eastern Heights Church
- Cleburne Parks Department
- Cleburne Faith Depot
- Paluxy Baptist Church
- Cinemark Cinema 6
- Calvary Baptist Church
- First Missionary Baptist Church
- Southwest Metroplex Baptist Association
- St Joseph Catholic Church
- Young Lake Dam