Hida SashikoCurrently Closed
- Address: 60 Kataharamachi, Takayama 506-0847, Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-577345345
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Street Market, Family And Kids
Coming to Takayama and not shopping for Sashiko designs and hand made garments, leaves the experience incomplete. Drop by at the Hida Sashiko to see gorgeous Sashiko designs come to live with an array of Indigo colors. The place sells everything from jackets, tops, hats and accessories. The place is an excellent choice to go gift shopping in the city and is ideal if you are looking for something that is authentically Japanese.
If you are low on budget, a walk around as you see the craftsmen spin magic with exquisite embroidery, is just as rewarding.
- Winter Holiday Closed: Every Wednesday; regular holidays from November- March.
- By Bus: Takayama Nohi Bus Center
- By Train: Takayama station
- By renting a bicycle.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Takayama before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Takayama and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.63% of people who visit Takayama include Hida Sashiko in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Hida Sashiko visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hida Sashiko
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Hida Sashiko