Hikaru Museum154 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 175 Nakayamamachi, Takayama, Gifu Prefecture 506-0051, Japan
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-0577335881
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture , Exhibition
The Hikaru Museum is one of the grandest art museums in Takayama with a vast collection of western classical, Japanese art, Contemporary pieces, calligraphy pieces, sculptures, cultural items and a range of other artefacts.
Take a tour of the place to learn about the stories behind all the exhibits or simply walk by to appreciate the stunning pieces. The architecture of the museum itself is larger than life with wide open spaces and elements of of Japanese design.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hikaru Museum
- Admission to the place is Free.
- Prices of trending exhibits vary. For more information, visit the official website.
- For tour prices, call up the place or visit the official website.
Hikaru Museum Hours
- Closed on Wednesday, year-end and New Year holiday.
- For timings of trending exhibitions and tours, visit the official website.
How to Reach Hikaru Museum
- By renting a bicycle.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Takayama before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Takayama and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.74% of people who visit Takayama include Hikaru Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
53.13% of people start their Hikaru Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hikaru Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hikaru Museum